Friday, June 8, 2012

Destination: Inspiration

Now that we all are not hiding under rocks trying to stay warm like we were a few months ago in winter, and the weather permits us more consistent days of variably hot climates, we can all start to get into the swing of summer and get outside more to enjoy what Mother Nature offers us, as well as the splendors man hath created in the form of exotic cities, foreign entertainment, and tantalizing foods. In my fashion, all of us should want to experience all the world has to offer in regards to pleasure and enjoyment. My worst fear of all in this life, truly, is the fear that I will not be able to see everything on this planet that I desire to witness. I literally want to touch and see with my own eyes the beauty of the world from East to West, North to South, and be able to say, "I did that," and, "I went there," regardless of whatever far-flung experience someone can postulate.

In light of this month's IMF.blog inspiration being “Movement” and getting out there and making life into your own adventure, I wanted to highlight the great places on this planet for us to aspire to visit, experience, or live. In my fashion, your environment should inspire you just as much as your own desire to forward yourself in life. We should aspire to find that place on Earth that compliments your style perfectly. Style extends to your environment in that we all can find a place on this Earth that makes us feel more in our own skin in which our environment should compliment you in regards to co-creating a balanced life. Thanks to globalization, many developing countries are growing to be able to participate in the global economy and that opens the door for more diversity and a greater diaspora of cultural influence."Destination: Inspiration" will be a new segment on IMF.blog, where I will open our minds up to more parts of the world that have developed their own style and would be worth a go-see, God permitting. I say know where you want to go in life and have something (or somewhere) to look forward to living for, for yourself, use that drive to make ways for you to get there!


The first location I personally want visit myself while the "buzz" is hot but hasn't become as big a "hotspot” as I predict it will be in coming years, is the city of Rio de Janeiro, the second largest city in Brazil. For my business and economic savvy readers, you may be aware that Brazil is classified as on the worlds BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) countries, in which it is speculated that by 2050 these four economies would be wealthier than most of the current major economic powers. The BRIC thesis posits that China and India will become the world's dominant suppliers of manufactured goods and services, respectively, while Brazil and Russia will become similarly dominant as suppliers of raw materials [source]. I, personally, have been realizing more of Brazil’s presence in establishing its market share in entertainment and global consumerism when first I went to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn (Part 1) last year where Edward and Bella spent time in the beautiful country in seclusion on their honeymoon, and when I went to see the fifth installment of the Fast and Furious franchise, Fast Five, where they were speedily carousing around the sexy little city. Macy's has also made Brazil their basis for inspiration this spring with their advertising that aims to capture the feel, and the beauty of what it would be like to dress as if you were walking the cobblestone roads of the exotic rustic city.


AskMen.com reports that in 2014, Rio will be the host of the 2014 World Cup, and after this year’s 2012 Olympics being held in London, guess where 2016's Olympics is slated to be held? This is the fever pitch I am talking about when it comes to labeling this city a real "hotspot" in later years with all the pending traffic from visitors all over the world. The amount of attention mounting on this city I am sure has the people of this city hustling and bustling with excitement and life, which is what I would love to partake in myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment