Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Condolences to a Colleague of Style

Cherish life, and the ones you love!
I have some unfortunate news to share here on IMF.blog, for a fashionable co-worker of mine, Lenore David, is mourning the loss of her daughter, Tira-Lee Lewter. This troubled me for Lenore is a beautiful woman who always wears the most elegantly bright outfits that accentuate her ethnicity, and who she is, on a day to day basis. Her bold colors and womanly elegance are strong statements of pride and dignity that brought me such joy and inspiration to see daily. Tira-Lee, who had a heart condition, passed the morning of July 24, 2012, and I feel the pain of this gorgeous, strong women immensely as I know what her daughter meant to her. I say this: cherish life, and the ones you love! Everyone is on this Earth for some reason or another, so make sure your actions contribute to prosperity, so you may be prosperous in turn. As we lay her to rest today, for now, we have to accept that she is in better company now, and to Lenore, I end my post on this scripture:

"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
                                                                                                                             ~ Joshua 1:9
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment